Collective Wrap Up | Part 1

1:41 PM


Slowly, I feel as if I'm getting back into the swing of things but I don't want to speak too soon. I have posted part 1 of my Collective Wrap Up, on my YouTube channel, which includes what I read in the months of August, September and October.

The last three months were crazy for me and I had no energy to do much of anything so reading, sadly, fell onto the back burning but I'm back! If you're interested in why I had no energy for much I will leave my post linked here, Adulting is Hard Series.

Let me know what you've been reading or if you've read any of the books I've read in the last three months in the comments below!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Alexa has read 5 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Alexa has read 2 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Badges

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews