Sneak Peak | Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events Netflix Series

9:13 AM


We have a trailer teaser! 

A Series of Unfortunate Events impacted many of our childhood lives and nostalgia is hitting us with all the feels. Not only is this genius because the series already has it's original fans, but it also has the new generation of kids that will adore this. 

I was obsessed with the series, the Baudelaire kids and, obviously, looked up to Violet Baudelaire. She's so innovating, hands on and quick with sharp remarks. I read most of the books, had a GameBoy game, I'd play obsessively, and I loved the movie adaptation released in 2004, which I still own. However, from what I can remember, the 2004 movie adaptation ended right where I left off from reading the books and a sequel was never mentioned.

So, having this Netflix series adapt the entire world again has me counting down the day. 

I'm not the only one who hasn't finished the series but loved reading the books and I feel this is the perfect time to catch up on reading the rest of the series and while we anticipate this new Netflix series and happen to fall under "medical observation", I'll use the time to to read the entire series and finally know what happens to the Baudelaire kids right before the Netflix series is released and will stray from the original work. 

Netflix Release Date: Friday, January 13, 2017!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Alexa has read 5 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Alexa has read 2 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Badges

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews