Reading Goals | 2015

10:40 AM

For this year I have compiled another list of my reading goals, last year was my first time setting reading goals and it was pretty set and restricted. So, this year I made a list that I could still pick different books from, a general genre instead of set books for the whole year. I'm hoping this way I'll be more succesful. 
  1. Read 75 Books
  2. TBR Challenges
    • Book with more than 500 pages
    • Book published this year
    • Book set in different country
    • Book originally written in different language
    • A banned book 
    • Book more than 100 years old
    • Book you were supposed to read in school but didn't
  3. Read a book from these genre:
    • Fiction
    • Romance
    • Sci/Fi
    • Humour 
    • Mystery/Thriller
    • Classic
    • Fantasy
    • Historical Fiction
    • Horror
    • Contemporary
    • Memoir & Autobiography
    • Non Fiction
    • Young Adult
    • New Adult
    • Graphic Novel/Comics
    • Middle Grade/Children
I will be keeping my "2015 Reading Goals" page updated on my progress throughout the year.

What are your reading goals for this year, if you have any.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Alexa has read 5 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Alexa has read 2 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Badges

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews