Most Anticipated Releases | September 2014

7:59 PM

September has arrived once again, which means back-to-school but that's not what we're talking about here. Today we're talking about MY most anticipated releases this month BUT before we get started I wanted to state something. I will only be mentioning books that I'm really excited about and this is my first Most Anticipated Releases post so, some months I could be excited about only one book, like this month!

Since I've read The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, I haven't been able to stop thinking about the sequel that comes out on September 16 by Putnam. You can't even believe how excited I am about this sequel.

However, as time goes by and I read more books and I start fan girling about more and more newly favourites, I can see these lists growing every month. But for starters The Infinite Sea is #1 this month.

1. The Infinite Sea - Rick Yancey

This book continues with Cassie and others (just in case you haven't read the first one) and their survival of the 5 waves from the alien that have invaded earth. Each wave that hits earth destroys something or disconnects humans from the normal that they know. In the first book there's romance, lose, survival (duh) and a lot of action and I'm only assuming that all these things will continue on into the sequel.

What did you think of The 5th Wave and are you excited for the sequel?

Thanks for reading! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Alexa has read 5 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Alexa has read 2 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Badges

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews