Bout of Books 10.0 | TBR

9:22 PM

Hey everyone,

Today I'm going to tell you what I will be reading during the Bout of Books 10.0! This is my first time participating in any read-a-thon and I'm pretty excited to see how this will go! What I'm planning to read during this read-a-thon is:


  • The Chocolate Money - Ashley Norton
  • Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk

  • Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman

  • Stardust - Neil Gaiman

I will try to read these four books. TRY.

Wish me luck.

What are you reading if your participating and if you're not then what are you currently read?


Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Alexa has read 5 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Alexa has read 2 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Badges

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews