Review: To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han

9:00 AM

Pages: 288 Kindle Edition
Publication date: April 15, 2014
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
How I got the copy: Pulseit/ebook
Rating:  5 out of 5

Summary:

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.


Review:

Super quick and easy read, I was intrigued to where the story was going and I read It in a day. 

Super quick and easy read, I was intrigued to where the story was going and I read It in a day. The book was really good, it's about Lara Jean and her family. Her older sister is leaving for college, a younger sister, their father who works too much, her best friend that comes and goes, and Josh the boy next door who is dating her older sister. 

The book revolves around Lara Jean and her relationship with her family and about the love letters she's wrote to all the boys she's loved before but never sends them out. Until she finds out that they have been sent! DUN DUN DUN. Now what will Lara Jean do?

I loved the relationship that Lara Jean and Peter are developing throughout the book, the situations that happened I thought were relatable and realistic. Yea, like other people I think the family relationship between the sisters and father wasn't as realistic but I think when a parent like a mother is lost, families have to become tighter and older sisters do have to step in and become a "mom" figure to younger siblings. Making me understand why Lara jean doesn't get SUPER mad at Kitty when she does things to unset Lara Jean since she's younger.

I loved this book. I NEED THE SEQUEL NOW!!!!


Rating:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Alexa has read 5 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Alexa has read 2 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Badges

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews