March Wrap Up

7:03 AM

Hey everyone!

I'm doing my March wrap up today and sadly I didn't read as many books as I would have liked and I'm pretty sure I didn't follow my March TBR. I tried but then wasn't in the mood for any of the ones I picked. I'll explain more when I list them down below.

What I have finished:


  • Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • Catching Fire - Suzanne Collin
    I'm sure you all know how this book goes but I will be posting my review for this very soon.
  • Merchandising Mathematics for Retailing - Cynthia R. EasterlingEllen L. FlottmanMarian H. JerniganBeth E.S. Wuest
    This was a book I have to read for school however it was very helpful and it explains great for beginners. 

What I'm currently reading:
  • Why We Broke Up - Daniel Handler
    I've been reading this book since February 22 according to Goodreads and I'm not loving it. I'm going to try to finish it slowly but I'm not in a hurry to pick it up again.
  • The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
    I've just started this a couple of days ago and I'm LOVING IT. I'm enjoying the writing style, the story and the pace. I haven't been able to put it down, I want to read every second I get. I'm sure I'll be finished this in a couple of days. 

               

What did you guys read this month? 

Leave the title of the book you liked most this month in the comments below and I'll check them out!



Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really enjoyed The Fifth Wave...Interesting storyline! Hope you still love it once you've finished! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved it The 5th Wave, I couldn't put it down! I can't wait for the sequel!!

      Delete

Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Alexa has read 5 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Alexa has read 2 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Badges

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews