Official movie trailer: The Fault In Our Stars

9:51 PM



I know I'm not the only one that is super excited that the official trailer is finally out!! Now I cannot wait until the movie is finally released. I loved the book so much and I read the book within a day because it was so good and could just not put it down.

I know I'm going to need a lot of tissues at the theatre while watching this movie and I can't even hide the fact the I am probably, most likely.. definitely going to cry my eyes out throughout this entire movie.

How did you enjoy The Fault In Our Stars by John Green and what did you think about the movie trailer?


Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Alexa has read 5 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Alexa has read 2 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Badges

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews