December Book Haul | #2

11:00 AM

Without realizing in the month of December I bought 19 books.  The first 5 I bought were from a library sale, most in great condition except for The Lightening Thief but I don’t mind since I’m not sure it will be something I like.
  • The lighting Thief – Rick Riordan
  • Under The Never Sky – Veronica Rossi
  • Game of Thrones – George R.R. Martin
  • Breaking Lorca - Giles Blunt
  • Lost – Jacqueline Davies


I was given these two books from my boyfriend:
  • Champion – Marie Lu
  • Never Fade – Alexandra Brackens


I bought these 5 books from a thrift store and I must say they are in amazing condition:
  • Chain Reaction – Simone Elkeles
  • Rules of Attraction – Simone Elkeles
  • The Secret Life of Bees – Sue Monk Kidd
  • Never Let Me Go – Kazuo Ishiguro
  • The Eyre Affair - Jasper Fforde 


I know the Simone Elkeles books are 2 and 3 from Perfect Chemistry but they were so cheap I couldn’t resist. I’ll probably just read the first book Perfect Chemistry from the library.

And these last 7 books from Chapters, all on sale minus Deadly Little Secret, which I bought for full price.
  • Deadly little Secret – Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • The Other Typist – Suzanne Rindell
  • Crazy – Amy Reed
  • Pathfinder – Orson Scott Card
  • Ruins – Orson Scott Card
  • More Than This – Patrick Ness
  • Across the universe – Beth Revis


Those were the books I bought in December! It was more than I expected but to compensate I am going to TRY, REALLY try too be on a book buying ban this month (January). I really hope I succeed and in order of this book buying ban to work I won’t be able to step foot into a bookstore.



Wish me luck and thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh so many amazing books here! I really enjoyed Under the Never Sky, I hope you do too. Ohh and Across the Universe is also one of my favourite series'. Great haul!
    ---
    Giselle @ BO-OK NERD.CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't wait to start reading both of those books! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Alexa has read 5 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Alexa has read 2 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Badges

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews