Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger Review

6:42 PM


I liked Revenge Wears Prada. Yes, it did take a little bit to get started but by the time I got to the ending, I LOVED it. 

From the beginning I didn't like Max, Andy's new boyfriend and soon-to-be husband. There was something about him that I couldn't picture Andy being married too. Max was too much of a business man when Andy was the total opposite. They both lived in a gorgeous condo, both working successful careers and parents to a little dog. It just didn't seem right for Andy, but she stuck it through to the end and when the drama finally unravels you will be gripping the book to find out what happens next.

Andy always seemed like a perfect match with Alex and they were both really compatible when I can't say the same for Andy and Max.

It could have been that I enjoyed this book more than most people because of the ending but what can I say? I'm a sucker for happy ending. 

The end was honestly the best part for me and it was the only part of the book that made me feel any emotion other than annoyance because Andy is with Max and he's all about himself.

It wasn't such a bad book for me, I don't know why people don't like it at all. It's a book to enjoy not a textbook. 


Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Alexa has read 5 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Alexa has read 2 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Badges

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews